Wednesday, July 07, 2004

LOOK OUT!

Okay ... So i have a foreign being (also known as a pimple) that has decided to inhabit my nose. IT IS HUGE and disturbing. Everyone notices but doesn't say anything (except for Sean of course who is a DICK by nature). Anyhow it really sucks. What's even more distrubing, is tomorrow i have to get my picture taken, and our little nose dwelling friend has come right in the nick of time! I was complaining about this earlier to my friend NikiG who can relate to the issue so has given me lots of products and advice to remove this nuisance. Hopefully it works.

Anyways enough talk about my damn nose, Weekend was great! I got a chance to spend some time with my family, which i don't really get to do anymore because i'm pretty busy. I ALSO saw Spiderman 2 which I thought was absolutely AWESOME. I swear they can do no wrong with that movie. It will win some kind of award and definitely has earned the right to be in my DVD collection (or my DIVX for that matter ;)).

Tomorrow is my Friend Cassie's Brithday, so we are all going out to Sushi at Blowfish in LA. I love sushi so i'm going to go to town. Last time I was there I saw Tara Reid and Dean Pritcher from Old School ... Mabe I'll get lucky again :) This weekend should be nice as well. Post more later.

No comments: