Monday, August 09, 2004

Long Overdue

Captain's Log, August 9th 2004 ... This is my first entry in about a month and I think I've made a conscious effort to update AT LEAST once a week. So what's been going on ... Ahh YES! an update on my nose dwelling friend. OK so we had a serious battle. I'm talking about SERIOUS, but In the end, combined with Niki's Magic lotions and face cleansers, I won. There is a slight tan where the battle occurred but hopefully it will go away in time.

Additionally, I FINALLY got Doom3 which (for those of you who aren't nerds) is a computer game where you are a 1 man army taking on hell. Sounds like a Schwarzenegger film huh? It is. The graphics are Amazing. I swear they keep getting better and better.

Also i've gotten a personal trainer for the gym. He used to be my High School physics teacher and he won Mr. America in 87/88. He seriously kicks my ass and i know if i stick to it I'm gonna get ripped. He asked me what my goals were and I told him "I'd like to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club within the next few weeks". That's realistic right? I've remained pretty disciplined for about 2 months and if i continue i'll probably adopt an austrian accent to make myself sound like Arnold.

So the big question that i've been getting these days is "What is going on with Your Love life? Why aren't you dating? You must be seeing someone?". It seems to be a weekly occurrence. So to set the record straight, I am NOT dating anyone right now. I enjoy being single and I don't know that I'm all that ready to start dating yet. This doesn't mean I'm closed to the possibility, but I'm sure it will happen when it's supposed to.

Lastly, Chris and I have decided to start writing a script about our College Experiences. We have WAY too many stories to tell. We have some great ideas that we are putting into it. I think i'll hand it to Mr. Stahl (the producer I'm currently working with) to review when I'm done.

That's all for now, hopefully i'll be consistent from now on :)

No comments: