Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Hard Day

Most of the day was okay, but in the evening it seemed like everything went wrong. My newly replaced brakes are giving me such a hard time cause they are squeaking like crazy, so now i have to drive back to LA to have the depressed persian brake guy look at them AGAIN. Additionally I spilt smoothie all over the floor in the garage and on my new sneakers which WERE sparkling white and i literally almost exploded with anger just because I was so tired and frustrated. Then i thought to myself that there are people waking up wondering if they are going to eat, so then i calmed down, told myself to shut up, pimp slapped myself, then went upstairs. Life is whatever you want it to be folks, don't let the little stuff get to you.

1 comment:

- said...

So true P, thanks for the reminder to all of us! Sorry you had to be the guinea pig.