Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Usher & Kanye

Okay. Now that I'm back from the Burn and over my sickness I can post again. First i'll talk about the Concert. It was Absolutely insane. I really can't describe it as anything but that. Kanye West is so talented. He will be around for a long time. He has a lot of passion when he performs.

Usher is another story in itself. He is a natural. His dancing is out of this world and he has style unlike any other. I swear to GOD i'd pay money to dance like that guy. LOL. Anyways Here are some pics of Kanye, They warned us before Usher came on that if they saw any of us taking pictures of him they would take our cameras away and kick us out, so I didn't want to risk it. (they did to a lot of people as well).



Kanye Killed us


A TRACK WAS THERE!


He played all the hits, it was off the hook. Posted by Hello

Here are some Video Clips:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

No comments: