Monday, October 11, 2004

Friday Night Lights

On Friday night Lauren and I went to see Friday Night Lights. It was cool seeing her and the movie was pretty good. It had a lot of character development which i didn't expect, so that was refreshing. Additionally i got a haircut that literally took an h our to do. The woman had to make sure every strand of hair was perfect. Weekend overall was real nice. I definitely have to give thanks to God, he's doing some incredible stuff in my life right now, it really showed through all of the events this weekend. Things with the lawsuit are getting a lot better, and my parents are a lot less stressed out. It was really taking a toll on all of us. Tonight DJ Irene at MNS. Should be a good time. I'll post more later, stay sucka free.


Good Film Posted by Hello

No comments: