Thursday, November 18, 2004

Gym Update

As most of you know, I've been going to the gym a lot lately, and seeing some really good results. I'm telling you it's all about discipline. Anyways i've posted some progress pictures if you guys are interested. I have a pretty proven work-out plan so if any of you want to ask me and i'll be happy to share. Enjoy:

March 2004

This is what i started off at. As you can see i'm a bit squishy around the edges. Definitely room for improvement. (stil fairly handsome tho)

October 2004

Didn't take an update picture for a long time, but I made some SERIOUS progress as you can see, and got a little tanner too.


November 2004

Just took this last night. I'm pretty much exactly where I want to be, I can even feel my voice getting a bit deeper and have picked up a slight accent. Hope I can keep it up. Let me know what you guys think and if you want my work-out plan.

1 comment:

- said...

HAHAHAHAHA Prakash, you get bigger by the day