Friday, November 05, 2004

Whaa?

So i've gotten two complaints today that blogger (this area where i post my thoughts) is hard to use. It makes no sense to me. all you have to do is click on the big "CREATE NEW POST" button to type in an entry and the "EDIT" button to edit or delete it. So the two people that complained are my sister and her friend ... does that explain anything :)? My sister said she got frustrated after 2 hours of trying to figure it out. that's right 2 HOURS! how is that possible. Blogger is the biggest blogging community on the internet! oh it must be because it's "hard to use". her friend got it after i explained that all she had to do was actually read the text on the buttons. :) just kidding guys! Blogger rules!

3 comments:

Sejal said...

Blogger is hard to use! These things should be more genius-friendly for the likes of Sashee and me. :)

Sashee said...

Seriously, this thing is impossible. I've spent soo much time just trying to figure out how to list additional journals.

Unknown said...

doooode i blooger is hard man. you guys need to make a version of hello for os x.